Hello, friends welcome to a new post in this post we will have a detailed look at Introduction to MPSA06 NPN Amplifier Transistor. This component is an NPN transistor that offers the gain value of one hundred and operated at eighty volts, The current value of this device is five milliamperes.
It generally employed in different types of amplifier circuits. In this post, we will cover its working, operation principle, and related functions. So let’s get started with Introduction to MPSA06 NPN Amplifier Transistor.
Introduction to MPSA06 NPN Amplifier Transistor
- The MPSA06 belongs to the NPN configuration of transistors and mostly configured in different categories of amplifier cirucits.
- It has the ability to run eighty volts with the current value less than the five hundred milliamperes so it employed in such applications where less power switching is needed.
- The gain value is one hundred and normally used in audio amplifier circuit configurations.
- Its correspondent component is MPSA56 that is exist in PNP configuration that used in push-pull and class B configurations of amplifiers.
- This component also used for less power switching devices.
MPSA06 NPN Amplifier Transistor Features
- The main features of this device are explained here.
- The packaging configuration in which it exists is T0-92 SoT 23.
- The value of gian is one hundred.
- The transition frequency is one megahertz.
- It is an NPN transistor.
- The VCE for this device is eighty volts.
- VCB is eighty volts.
- Collector current is five milliamperes.
- The value of power dissipation at the collector is 0.625 Watts.
MPSA06 NPN Amplifier Transistor Pinout
- The main pinout of this device is explained here.
- Collector: It is attached to the load and current move through this terminal.
- Base: It operated as a switch to do regulation of this device.
- Emitter: It attached with the ground and current get out through it.
MPSA06 NPN Amplifier Transistor Applications
- The main applications are explained here
- It employed to the different switching circuits.
- It used in push-pull arrangements.
- It used in Class B amplifiers.
- It sued in pre amplifies configuraitons.
That is a detailed post about MPSA06 i tried to cover each and every parameter related to this component. If yo have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.