Hello, readers welcome to new post. Here we will discuss Introduction to MB10S Bridge Rectifier. The MB10S is a semiconductor device that is consists of a full-bridge rectifier circuit and all assembly is configured in small SOIC-4 packaging. It is mostly used in miniature phone charger circuits.
Its peak current makes it useful for switching circuits. In this post, we will discuss its working, pinout, and some related paramerts. So let get started.
Introduction to MB10S Bridge Rectifier
- The MB105 is an IC-based full bridge rectifier module that consists of 4 diodes linked in a single bridge rectifier configuration.
- TO make bridge configuration there is the use of PCB to make the connection but the use of IC such as MB105 reduces power dissipation and working area.
- The rectifier group MB is a rectifier that uses 0.5 ampers to get the larger surge current in a small size configuration.
- In its small size thirty-five millimeters, square form factor MB is preferred due to its surge ability.
- This MB group of rectifiers has a value of breakdown volts of about one thousand volts
- This feature makes use for it use for small level applications which needed high surge features
MB10S Bridge Rectifier Features
- The main features are discussed here
- It has less leakage
- The value of surge overload current is thirty-five ampers
- Mostly used in PCB circuits
- It is compatible to SOCI four packaging
- One thousand reverse breakdown volts
- The continuous current is 0.5 ampers
MB10S Bridge Rectifier Pinout
- Pin 1 used as output positive pin
- Pin2 used as a negative output terminal
- Pin3 used as AC input
- Pin used ac input connection
MB10S Bridge Rectifier Applications
- It used in different power supply
- Used in mobile charger circutis
- Used in switches
That is all about the MB10S all details has been explained if you have any further queries ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.