Hello, friends welcome to the new post. Today we will discuss Introduction to M7 High Voltage Rectifier Diode. A diode is an electronic device that is used for a rectifier circuit consisting of two pinout anode and a cathode. Rectifiers is circuits that used for ac to dc conversion one diode used for half-wave rectification and full-wave rectification is done through the use of four diodes in a bridge-like configuration.
In this post, we will cover the basis of M7 diode working features and some other devices. So let get started Introduction to M7 High Voltage Rectifier Diode.
Introduction to M7 High Voltage Rectifier Diode
- The M7 diode is SMD module of 1n4007 diode and has the same features as 1n4007 has.
- Like other diode is also used in rectifiers circuits as full-wave and half-wave.
- It consists of two pins anode and cathode cathode is small size pins at the diode structure
- It SMD modules so comes with DO-214 AC.
- Through getting the data about the characteristic of this component its applications can be defined.
- Its highest reverse volts and blocking volts value is M7 are one thousand watts and RMS volts is seven hundred volts.
- Its highest current value is one amper that shows its configuration like the conventional diode
M7 Diode Features
- Its common features are discussed here
- Its highest peak reverse volts are a thousand volts
- RMS volts is seven hundred volts
- DC blocking volts are a thousand volts
- Forward rectifier current is one ampere
- Its instantaneous forward volts is 1.1 volts
- Highest DC reverse current is fifty microamperes
- Capacitance of junction is fifteen picofarad
- TValue of thermal resistance is 75
- The operating temperature is minus sixty-five to plus seventy-five
- Its reverse leakages are less
- It has a high forward surge current
- Testing of this diode can be done like other diodes.
- Its corrosponednet diodes are M!. M6, M5
M7 Diode Applications
- Its main applications are discussed here
- It is employed for SMD boards and also used in SMT technology of PCB boards
- It works as adapter in SMT boards battery chargers, and power supply
- It used in rectifiers of full wave
- Used in reverse volts protection
- Overvolts clamping circuits
That is all about the M7 High Voltage Rectifier Diode every aspect of this aspect has been explained. If you have any further queries ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day