Hello, readers welcome to the new tutorial. Here we will learn Introduction to LM2902 Operational Amplifiers. An amplifier is a device that amplifies an electrical signal by changing the zero value and that of its output signal (similar to an amplifier). The design of the op-amp is to achieve a high level where the current profit and bias are reduced while simultaneously given the low power output.
We will see details of its working, features, and some other parameters. So let get started.
Introduction to LM2902 Operational Amplifiers
- In the series of amplifiers LM2902, there are 2 operational amplifiers offering the large value of gain having less value of input offset voltage are configured
- This configuration helps to work from a low value of volts to large varied values of volts.
- They are also configured to work at the separate supply source
- The value of current provided them is less according to the configuration of power source
LM2902 is less expensive as compared to other operational amplifiers and have quadruple nature of operational amplifiers and comes with four operational amplifiers in a single casing.
All these four operational amplifiers have the ability to work on one power source and with that distinct source to their connection of inputs.
- Its common applications are transducer amplifies also work as normal operational amplifies configuration.
LM2902 Operational Amplifiers Pinouts
- There are main fourteen pinouts it has been described here
- I/P 1-: it is the inverting input of first operational amplifier
- I/P 1-: It is non inverting input of the first operational amplifier
- V+: Here positive source is linked to power the module
- I/P 2: It is non-inverting input terminal of the second operational amplifier
- I/P 2-: It is inverting input of second operational amplifier
- O/P 2: It is output point of second operational amplfier
- O/P 3: It is output terminal of the third operational amplifier
- I/P 3-: Inverting input terminal of third operational amplifier
- I/P 3+: Non-inverting input point of thrid operational amplifier
- GND: Here ground is linked
LM2902 Operational Amplifiers
- Its main features are listed here
- Its gain value if one megahertz
- It can amplify the open-loop differential voltage to one hundred Volts
- The value of input biasing current is forty-five nanometer
- value of offset current is five nanoamps
- value of offset volts is two millivolts
- The Dc gain is up to one hundred decibel
- Can operates at different value of volts from three volts to thirty two volts
LM2902 Operational Amplifiers Amplifier Applications
- Its main applications are listed here with the detailed
- It used in the industrial device to control
- Used in accurate value of power supplies
- It works in embedded systems
- Normally used operational amplifiers are created through it
- It used in DMM
- DVD used it
- Different types of sensors are designed with the amplifiers
Special offer: $2 for 1-8 layer PCBs
Free SMT Assembly Monthly
New arrival for Aluminum boards, only $2