Dual Package Input JFET Operational Amplifier
- The LM353N is less noise creation dual operational amplifier used for high-speed switching circuits. Its gain control ability is large less noise and less distortion operation having linear behavior for audio and visual signal.
Basic Application Circuits
- The LM353N is a dual package input JFET operational amplifier. That is, the input of this op-amp are connected through a high voltage JFET making it suitable for low noise, low current and fast switching audio applications commonly used in dual supply operation.
- The LM353N is not just an op-amp, but a family of linear feedback operational amplifiers. These include the LM353N, the LM353T and the LM353P that represents three different versions of the same op-amp with different characteristics.
- The suffixes T and P stand for Texas Instrument, which is one of the biggest suppliers of audio ICs in Databook with over 140,000 ICs from 6 micron to 50 microns.
Featues of LM353N
- It comes in PDIP packaging
- Its input has a high value of impedance
- Gain bandwidth is four megahertz
- Input volts are ±18 volts
- It has eight pinouts
Optimizing Performance in Audio Applications
- The primary goal of the LME5321 is to deliver high-quality audio performance across a wide range of input and output requirements, including guitar amps, electronic instruments and sound reinforcement equipment, as well as digital audio.
- The LM5321 has been optimized for low-noise operation, high gain and fast switching.
- The LM5321 is a dual op-amp designed to deliver linearity equal to or better than that of the state-of-art power amplifiers in its class (such as the LM4562).
- The LM5321 features the latest technology and is available in two package sizes: 1/0 – 5 V (MOSFET) and 1/2 – 3 A (PQFN).