Hello, readers welcome to new post. Here we will learn Introduction to JRC4558. It is a duly operated monolithic operational amplifier. The operational amplifier is IC that is used to amplification less strength signal to high power. It consists of two input pinouts and one output pinout.
The main function of the operational amplifier is to amplify the signal given at two inputs. Today we will learn the details about the JRC4558. uses function and applications. So let get started Introduction to JRC4558
Introduction to JRC4558
- JRC558 is assembled on a single chip created with silicon. Voltage gain is about a hundred decibels and the input impedance is about five mega oh,
- Its operating power range is four to eighteen volts.
- Its common applications are differential amplifies, comparators, and mathematical operation solver circuits
- It is also used in transducers amplifier circuits, dc amplifies.
- It used to operate in the plus five volts in digital electronic circuits
- It comes with two operational amplifiers that make it useful to perform two different functions.
- Its main features are listed here
- It does not need any frequency compensators
- It not consist of latch-up
- It has pin to pin compatibility with the MC1458
- It has less noise input resistance
- It has an inner compensation frequency
- It has a large value of common mode and differential volts
- Input volts is plus-minus five volts to fifteen volts
- Packaging is Dual inline
- Slew rates value if 1.7
- It has two amplifiers and eight pinouts
- It has eight pinouts that are listed here
- Pin 1 is output of first operational amplifier
- Pin 2 is inverting input of first operational amplifier
- Pin 3 is the noninverting input of first amplifier
- Pin 4 is a negative power terminal
- pin five is a reference and noninverting input pinout of second operational amplifier
- pin6 is inverting input pin of operational amplifier second one
- Pin 7 is the output pin of the second operational amplifier
- Pin 8 is the positive supply point
- JRC4558 applications are listed here
- It is used in different types of instruments amplifier circuits
- Function generator consists of this circuit
- It used in an intrusion alarm system
- It used in photocurrent instrumentation
- It used portable instrumentation
It is detailed about the Introduction to JRC4558 if you have further query ask in comment thanks for reading have a nice day see you in next post.