Hello, readers welcome to new post. Here we will discuss Introduction to Battery Capacity Tester. In battery capacity tester different components such as charge measuring integrated circuits, linear regulator, push switches LED display with LED for indications.
In this post, we will discuss different paramerts related to this module and different parameters. So let get started.
Introduction to Battery Capacity Tester
- The battery capacity tester is a module that use to find the value of charge stored in the battery in case of discharging when the load is linked to it. Also finds volts about the batter with discharge time and current
- These terms give the value of the net charge that the battery gives in AH or MAh. The batter tester get the power supply from the external small USB connector which can adjust the value of volts from 4.5 volts to six volts.
- Make sure that first connect the power with USB and then to the tester.
- There are 4 pins that exist in the header. The internal 2 pinouts are attached with the battery in testing conditions and the external 2 pins are linked with larger power through resistance.
- Value of resistance attached have power dissipation of five watts.
Features of Battery Capacity Tester
- It gets the power from micro USB 4.5 to 6 volts
- The operating current is almost seventy milliamperes.
- The value of discharge volts is 1 to fifteen volts
- Termination volts range is 0.5 to 11 volts
- It has a led display with three-button
Battery Capacity Tester Pinout
- BAT+ is a positive pin of the battery
- BAT- negative pin of battery
- Load+ positive terminal of laod
- Load- Negative terminal of load connected
Battery Capacity Tester Applications
- The main applications are discussed here
- It is used for measuring the discharge
- Used for cell matching
- Note the performance of the battery
- Charging of battery noted
That is all about the Battery Capacity Tester all details has been explained if you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a good day.