Hello readers welcome to the new post. Here we will cover Introduction to Auto-Indexing Tunnels for Loops in LABVIEW. Before going to discuss the detail about the auto-indexing there is some problems that occur in the use of loops in LabVIEW that are. When applying while or for loop there is tunnels of wires that have square or solid form and typing of data is also not the same to the data used to solve these problems auto-indexing is used.
Auto indexing helps us to read the component used in the array when any of while or for loop is applied. Auto indexing assists to processed teh all components used in the array at a single time. Bracket shape exists on the component when auto-indexing is working. Here we will make a simple project and apply auto-indexing to see its effect on the while and for loops. So let get started
Introduction to Auto-Indexing Tunnels for Loops in LABVIEW
- For understanding, we will make a project that is generating random numbers in for loop.
- First of all we design for loop for this press right in block diagram then structure and select the for loop and place it in the block diagram.
- Here we have given 5 as randam numbers iteration and write on the for loop.
- Now selec the random number tab using below figure
- The output of random number is linked to the for loop final look can see here
- when we move our cursor to the random number and loop connection can easily see the implementation of auto-indexing
- This auto index active process tells that there will be an array generated by own when the parameter will be given to loop.
- Press right at the index and select the indicator according to the below figure.
- When we select the indicator array will display corresponding to it on the front panel
- As we have set iteration values for loop is 5 so the dimension of array must be 5.
- After making the 5 dimensions in the array run the program there is will renamd the numbers that will come in the array.
So that is all about the use of indexing in LabVIEW i have explained each and every parameter related to the practical implementation of index in LabVIEW. If you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a good day see you in next post.