Hello readers welcome to the new post. Here we will discuss Introduction to ATtiny4313. It is eight-bit AVR compatible and RISC structure microcontroller crated by the Microchip. It comes with four-kilobyte flash memory one twenty-eight Byte EEPROM, and one twenty-eight Byte static ram. Alos consists of eighteen general-purpose input and output pinouts.
In this post, we will give a details overview of its pinout working and some related paramerts. So let get started.
Introduction to ATtiny4313
- ATtiny4313 is RISC architecture-based high speedless power-consuming microcontroller that comes with an eight-bit configuration.
- It consists of a four Kilo byte flash memory units with the static ram.
- Tehre are twenty pinouts and eighteen general-purpose input and output pins are configured on the board.
- It consists of thirty-two general-purpose registers and these registers are linked to ALU.
- It is a good operative controller and a less costly board used in different applications based on embedded systems
- Tehre are different programs such as C compiler, macro assemblers, evaluation kits, and debuggers are supported by this board
- The main features of this controller are explained here
- Dc current for one input and output pin is forty milliamperes
- Operating volts is 1.8 to 5.5 volts
- Storage temperature is minus sixty-five to one fifty centigrade
- It is a full-duplex USART
- consist of 4 PWM channels
- It has an eight-bit timer and sixteen-bit counter
- Eighteen input and output pins it has
- Four KB flash memory has
- Based in RISC articture
ATtiny4313 Microcontroller Pinout
- ATtiny4313 pinout are discussed here
- Pin 20 is Vcc input supply is given here
- Pin 10 is ground
- Pin 1 is PA2 that is a three-bit bi-directional input-output port having an inner pull register
- Pin 2 is PDO that is port D is a seven-bit bi-directional input-output port having an inner pull-up register
- Pin 12 is PB0 is port B and eight-bit bi-directional input-output having inner registers
ATtiny4313 Microcontroller Applications
- It used for interfacing
- used in display units
- USed in embedded system
- Measure the analog signal
- Power regulators has this module
- Used in driver circutis
That is all about the ATtiny4313 all details has been explained. If you have any further queries ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day.