Hello friends I hope you all are enjoying your life. In this post, we will have a detailed look at Introduction to 2SC1061NPN Power Transistor. This category of transistor is part of the NPN power transistor family and available in the To-220 assembly. The value of dc current gain for this device is thirty-five to three twenty.
In this post, we will have a detailed look at its working operation features pinout and some other related parameters. So let’s get started with Introduction to 2SC1061NPN Power Transistor.
Introduction to 2SC1061NPN Power Transistor
- 2SC1061 is existed in the NPN configuration of transistors and employed in the amplifiers conducts to amply different signals.
- The value of gain for this transistor lies between thirty-five to three twenty according to the design of the transistor.
- The value of frequency for this module is five megahertz.It used in PNP complement transistors in amplifier circuits.
- The value of collector current for this module is three amperes and value of collector to emitter VCE is fifty volts that helps to use it in such applications where audio is amplified.
- By assembling it with its counterpart 2SA671 it used in class B amplifier configuration.
- As it has less value of frequency generally five megahertz so not employed in applications where high frequency is needed.
- The gain value of the transistor relies at the VCE and IC. With the increment in the collector, the current gain reduces.
2SC1061 NPN Power Transistor Features
- The main specifications of the 2SC1061 NPN Power Transistor are explained here.
- It generally exists in the To-220 assembly.
- VCE for this device is fifty volts.
- IC or collector current is three amperes.
- collector to base voltage is fifty volts
- Dc current gain value is three-five to three twenty..
- VBE for this component is four volts.
- It is a power transistor.
2SC1061 NPN Power Transistor Pinout
- The main pinout of 2SC1061 is mentioned here.
- Base: It is a regulation switch terminal that controls the on and off state of the transistor
- :EMitter: Through this pinout, current comes out.
- Collector: This terminal is linked to the load and the current moves to the transistor through it.
2SC1061 NPN Power Transistor Applications
- The main applications are mentioned here.
- It used in switching circuits.
- It used to provide a high signal amplification process
- It the main part of high-power-consuming amplifiers.
- It employed in class B amplifier circuits.
So that is a detailed post about 2sc 1061 NPN transistor i have mentioned each and every parameter related to it if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.