Hello readers welcome to new post. Here we will have a detailed look at How to get SMT Service by JLCPCB. The SMT service also named as SMD component soldering features full form of SMD is surface mount device that is small size elements without pinouts. As these components have small size and provides the difficulty to solder the board and face the hinderance to connect these components.
To solve these problem there are different PCB manufacturing companies are working and offered SMT services at different rates. There is on of best SMT service providers is JLCPCB. Here we will learn how can get the SMT services by JLCPCB all steps will be explained here with details. So let get started.
- In 1970 the advancement in the automation increases for creation of board through use of different machines.
- The elements having the pinouts were not considered as good to make PCB assembly.
- For connection of these components there were need of different elements such as resistances and capacitors to make connection of pinouts components.
- This process was not easy to perform since pins of components were not accurate connect in the hole and certain requirements needed for this.
- So this problem slow down the process of assembly and increases the expenses.
- While in case of SMT there is no need of elements pins to pass through the board. But this is easy to connect the components on the board very easily.
How to get SMT Service by JLCPCB
- There are some steps you have to follow for getting the SMT service by JLCPCB. Move to their site JLCPCB.
- First of all make account on the their site if your are new and log in to your account.
- When you open their site new page will open where order now option is exist press on it and will se new page.
- At this page all details of your board like number of layers, thickness and other parameters will be added.
- In above figure you can see that Gerber file option exist upload your board gerber file.
- Gerber file will help the manufacturer to make board according to your requirements.
- When the gerber file their system will get the details of your boards.
- After your design completed press on the tab gerber viewer that will be below your desing through this option you will get the all details.
- After that press on the save to cart.
- If you want ot add something new for your order press on the Add new item then move to cart and finsihsed the order
- Here you can get the shipping details the prices depends on the area from where your are order PCB. Normally three to five days is delivery time in case Airmail fifteen to twenty five days spent
- Details of payment can be seen in the below figure normally they uses two way of payment.
- At their site there is option of checking the status of order is given thorough which you can get the details of your order. When will completed and delivered to you.
So that is all about the How to get SMT Service by JLCPCB. I have explained all details process of getting the SMT service from the JLCPCB. JLCPCB is best in all services.
Further details can get in this video
The PCB assembly price including:
- Setup fee: $8.00
- Stencil: $1.50
- SMT Assembly: $0.0017 per joint
- Hand-soldering labor fee: $3.5
- Manual Assembly: $0.0173 per joint
- Components cost: Based on the components you choose for assembly.