Hi, readers welcome to another interesting post. In this post, we will have a detailed look at High TG PCB Product of PCBWAY. PCB has become very common to engineering projects and electronic device manufacturing. With the passage of time PCB has been introduced in its new form and types. The common types of PCB are single-layer PCB, Double Layer PCB, and multilayer PCB, with that category of PCB there are some special types of PCB that are called due to their special features and used in certain types of projects.
In this post, we will discuss the High TG PCB that is the product of the most prominent PCB manufacturer PCBWAY. PCBWAY provides different types of services related to PCB with high quality and reasonable prices with some discounts that can you avail by visiting their site. In this post, we will describe the High TG PCB and its related parameters. So let’s get started with High TG PCB Product of PCBWAY.
What is High Tg PCB?
- In High TG PCB the Tg is the glass transition temperature of PCB board. It is the value of temperature over which the base substance of printed circuit board changes its state from a brittle state to a soft state.
- Such a category of printed circuit board that has a glass transition temperature value larger than one seventy centigrade is called High Tg PCB.
- In normal ways, the value of TG for PCB has ranged between one twenty centigrade to one seventy centigrade.
- Each category of PCB board has a value of Tg according to its substrate material.
- If there is a larger value of operating temperature for PCB than the Tg temperature then the board will vary its state causing harmful effects at the operation of PCB board.
- The substrate used in this category of PCB offers high resistance against the heat so in case of such an application where the temperature is high it operates well.
- During the selection of PCB board, one thing to keep in mind is that the Tg value must be twenty to twenty-five degrees larger than the device temperature in which this PCB is going to be used.
- For example, you have such a PCB whose Tg temperature is one thirty degrees centigrade then the operating temperature of the instrument must be less than the one ten degrees.
- If in some cases the value of Tg has some increment that causes the increment in the performance of heat resistance, moisture resistance and stability of PCB board.
High Tg PCB Features
- These are some features of high Tg PCB that are mentioned here with the detail.
- It shows resistant behavior for the large value of temperature.
- It operation life is longer than the other categories of PCBs.
- It provides less value of thermal expansion.
- It shows excellent mechanical features.
- It provides a larger temperature sustainability.
- It also has a larger value for thermal stress resistance.
Benefits of High TG PCB
- These are some advantages of High TG PCB described here.
- With the increment in the Tg value of the substrate used in PCB, the board shows improvement in the heat resistance, chemical resistance stability, and moisture resistance of the device that uses this PCB board.
Bear Large power density designs:
- This PCB board is best choice for heat management applications if the instrument has a large power density with a large value of heat generation rate.
- It can be obtained with the use of a large-size PCB board to vary the design and power usage of the instrument with the decrement in the heat production of normal PCB board.
Best choice for multilayer and HDI PCBs:
- Due to compact and large-density circuitry in the multilayer and HDI PCB boards there is a larger value of heat dissipation. Therefore the usage of High Tg PCB with these categories of PCB causes the decrement in heat dissipation.
When we must used high Tg PCB?
- If the circuit board over which we are working hs not the ability to bear the thermal load when the temperature rises than twenty-five centigrade and less than the Tg value then we must use a high Tg PCB board.
- One thing makes sure that for safety purposes your project’s operating temperature is in the range of one thirty degrees or larger.
Application of High Tg PCB
- The common application of the High Tg PCB board is described here.
- It used in gateway circuits.
- It ued in Rfid moduels.
- In used in the construction of the inverter.
- The circuitry of the antenna comprises of this board.
- It used in the assembly of Wi-Fi boosters.
- It also used in such types PLCs that have less cost.
- In the production of the embedded systems it used.
- The circuitry of Ac power supplies uses this board.
PCBWay High-Tg PCB Features
- The features provided by the PCBWay High-Tg PCB are described here in below figure.
So friends that are all about High TG PCB Product of PCBWAY if you have any further query ask in the below figure. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.