If you are looking to guest post or write for us, email at: [email protected]
In the field of engineering, students get different platforms and have opportunities to explore the world of electronics, they learn about the design and creation of circuits, communication systems, and microprocessors. They have experience in assembling and troubleshooting different devices like electrical, electronic, and maths problems and accurate working projects for their best working operation
For this, we are searching for experts and talented wriest who are writing in the field of engineering and technology based on their experience and provdies valuable content to readers
Passionate About Technical writing and Engineering Writing? Write For The Engineering Knowledge
At The Engineering Knowledge, we always searching for a passionate technical writer who has proper and professional engineering skills to provide good relevant content. if anyone has expertise in defining the complications of engineers’ concepts in an easy and simple way we are inviting you to join our dedicated writer teams
As a technical writer, anyone has the opportunity to share their ideas with professionals, students, and engineering lovers. Whether you are experts in computer science, maths, electrical electronics, proteus, or any other field of engineering and technical we are welcoming you to take part in this platform
What we’re looking for in our writers:
- Technical Expertise: Anyone person must have experts in the field of engineering san also have a technical expiring writer to manage different projects.
- Clarity and Accuracy: There is a need for methods to convey good information in a clean and proper way to users. Your writing content must be well structured accurate and not have any errors to casues confusion for readers
- Originality: We give importance to unique and informative content. Your articles must be detailed and explain each query related to the topic
- Up-to-date Knowledge: The field of engineering is fast growing and we are expecting to have later and well-researched content in your posts according to trends and news Engineering is a rapidly evolving field, and we expect our writers to stay informed about the latest developments, trends, and technologies.
- Passion for Teaching: The Engineering Knowledge’s main motive it educate and inspire its readers. So your passing for delivering content to users must be shown in your work
Topics we cover:
- PCB Board
- Electrical Wiring and Circuit Design
- Electronics and Embedded Systems
- Software and Programming for Engineers
- Control Systems and Automation
- Mechanical Engineering and HVAC Systems
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Electronic projects
- Electrical circuits
- Circuit designs
- And more!
If anyone is interested in sharing your thoughts on The Engineering Knowledge, provide introductory lines about yourself your skills your expertise, and a sample that explains technical concepts. Our editorial team will review your requirements and if it is passed will be welcomed your content will be uploaded immediately
Join us to promote your technical knowledge and inspire the next generation of engineers. So through collboration Let’s make a platform where engineers and other secperts can learn and provide a positive effect on the world through engineering knwoedge
Who Should Submit Guest Posts to The Engineering Knowledge
- Engineers: .
- Academics and Researchers:
- Industry Experts:
- Engineering Students:
- Technologists and Innovators:
- Enthusiasts and Hobbyists:
Guidelines for Guest Post Submissions:
- Originality: All content must be original and not published on any other platform. Plagiarised content will not be accepted
- High-Quality Content: Submit must be well-written, detailed information, and provide informative content to our readers. There must be error free content such as there is no grammatical mistakes and punctuation erros
- Technical Accuracy: Technical content must need accuracy so before writing do proper research for each piece of content
- Length: Articles must have 800 to 1500 words, but this can be flexible according to content.
- Images and Media: There must be images added in the post according to the requirement of the post at least three images must be added in 1000 word content
- Citations: Must provide citations and links to the original material.
- Non-Promotional: Guest posts must have detailed information and be educational
Submitting a Guest Post:
To submit a guest post to The Engineering Knowledge, send your article in a Word document format to
- Email: [email protected]
Add brief author details and related links to our professional site or social media profiles.
Our team will review your content and after confirmation of quality and required parameters your post will be live.