Hello readers welcome to the new post. Here we will learn Difference between Bluetooth and BLE. With the advancement of technology, there is a different category of data transmission and connection among the modules is used in form wireless. Commonly used wireless techniques are now Bluetooth and BLE.
In this post, we will discuss different parameters related to these two wireless protocols and find their differences. SO let get started.
What is Bluetooth
- Bluetooth is very commonly used wireless technique in smartphones, laptops, tables.
- Through the use of Bluetooth different types of data such as messages, videos photos can transfer.
- It is a connection-based module means before sharing of data there must be some connection that occurs in the two devices.
- It is a personal area network and has the ability to run in the 2.4 gigahertz bandwidth range.
- Different category of Bluetooth is used according to their bandwidth and features.
- It is the best option as a replacement of wire sharing and transmitting data to other devices.
- Its transmission power is 2.5 MW and the range to transmit data is about thirty feet.
- This transmission protocol is regulated by the SIG that has a group of members of about thirty-five thousand in the fields of telecom, computer, and electronic.
- The IEEE standard the Bluetooth as 902.15.1.
- Application throughput is 0.7 to 2.1 Mbps
- FHss spreading is used
- It uses about thirty milliamperes powers.
What is BLE
- BLE stands for Bluetooth Low Energy also wireless data transmission created by the Bluetooth SIG.
- It was first time used in Nokia 2006 and named as Wibree.
- It uses less power than normal Bluetooth and less cost as well.
- BLE is employed in android, IOS, Windows phones, and Blackberry.
- COmputers windows such as Linux, Window8 and window 10 as well supported it.
- The fourth version of Bluetooth is called BLE. It is also called Bluetooth smart and wibree.
- There is a star network system used in this device to transmit data.
- It uses the small value of power about fifteen milliamperes.
- data transmission speed is about the one MBPS
- Data transmission range is about fifty-meter
- frequency range is twenty-four hundred megahertz
- GFSK modulation techniques are used for it.
- TDMA link sharing is used
- This module is compatible to different techniques like connection to connection and follows the large-scale networking.
- It knows is being implemented as a positioned module to offer indoor services.
That is all about the Difference between Bluetooth and BLE. I have explained these two communication protocols in detail and explained how these two wireless protocols are operating to sharing of data. If you have a further query. About these two devices or protocols ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day. See you in the next post. Till then have a nice day.