Hi readers welcome to the new post. in this post, we will have a detailed look at Difference Between Magnetism and Electricity. In physics, these 2 parameters have some relation to one another. If we say these two terms are sides of one coin it will not be wrong since due to change in the magnetic field there is the creation of an electrical field. Get a bar magnet and position it about yourself and there will be an electrical field around you.
These factors can not be seen through the practical eye. In our surroundings, there is each and every device operating at electricity. The basic difference among them is that electricity used due to the stationary or moving charges while magnetism generated due to the charge in movement. So let get started
Difference Between Magnetism and Electricity
Introduction to Electricity
- It is the physical process related tot the existence and movement of matter which features of electrical charge.
- It is the movement of electrical power and secondary energy sources that dictates that through the transformation of another type of energy such as coal gas, oil, and other sources.
- The sources used for the creation of electricity are of types first one is renewable and the second one is renewable energy sources.
- in stationary electricity, the charges are gathered at the surface of the substance. where the variation exists in without motion but electricity produced due to the rubbing of 2 stationary bodies.
- It caused to the sending of charges and produced electricity. But the electricity that is generated due to the motion of free electrons in the conductive device called current electricity.
What is Electrical Charge
- It is the feature of the body through which any object exerts the force of attraction and repulsion on the other body.
- There are 2 basic categories of charges first is positive and the second one is negative. Positive charges exist on the portions and negative on the electrons.
- Similar charges either positive or negative have attraction force among them and opposite charges like positive and negative have attraction force.
- The object that does not carry any charge called a neutral body.
- Charges is the conservative feature of the body for anybody the quantity of charges minus having a positive value from the negative values has the net same value.
- The moment of charges occurs due to the main basic parts of atoms like electrons and proton.
- Any atom has a large number of electrons than the protons than it carries the negative charge and has larger number of protons than electrons carry the positive charge
- Due to electrical charges, there is the generation of the electrical field about the charges and due to charge in motion magnetic field is generated
- The combination of electric and magnetic fields results in the electromagnetic force that is called the Lorentz force.
- The system international unit of the charge is coulomb denoted with the letter C. There is another unit used for the charge is AH or ampere-hour.
What is Electrical Current
- The motion due to charged particles or charges in motion state results in the generation of current and its units of measurement is ampere.
- Current can be caused due to the movement of charges but normally current is considered due to the movement of electrons.
- The current has the ability to flow in conducive bodies like copper, aluminum, etc but from the insulators like rubber, it nor flow since there is no free electrons and charges exist in the neutral substance
- The current direction in the body is like the movement of positive charges caused to leads the conventional current.
- The procedure through defines the current movement in the substance is called conduction.
- There are different types of conduction according to current generation phenomena like due to electrons metallic conduction occurs in the metal, in case of fluids current flow due to ions and results in a current called electrolysis.
What is Electrical Field
- Electrical field phenomena were given by Faraday. This field will be formed about the charges placed and that body applies the force at the other body posited near to it.
- The exertion of this force among the two particles is like the force of gravity exerting among the two masses’ bodies.
- Electrical field force can be repulsive or attractive according to charge configuration. while gravity force is always attractive.
Introduction to Magentism
- Magnetism is a type of process which are discussed through the electrical field magnetic field.
- It occurs due to the cause of charges when in motion. Contrary to electricity this process required necessarily charges in a motion state.
- Ther is repulsion and attraction force between poles.
- The main features of magnetism indicate the same poles have the force of repulsion. Opposite poles make attraction forces to each other.
- It is caused due to the current electricity is produced in result of the motion of electrons and magnetism is a consequence of the charge in motion.
What is Diamagnetism
- Diamagnetism is the phenomenon through which a substance try to repel or oppose the applied magnetic field to it.
- this process the first time was used in 1778 by the Antom Bruhmas. After that Faraday works on it and finds that it is the features of any particle and each body connected to a magnetic field will effect oppose it.
What is Paramegatisim
- Such material that has no Pairs of electrons called paramagnetic. To make free these unpaired electrons there is the application of a magnetic field then they become free and move in the body.
Comparison Between Magnetism and Electricity
That is a detailed post about Difference Between Magnetism and Electricity if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.