Hi readers I hope you all are enjoying your life. In this post, we will have a detailed look at How to Create Your Own PCB Board. PCB has become very common to us nowadays. Almost each and every device and circuitry that used in the engineering and electronic field comprises of PCB board. We can say that it has necessary for us to have a PCB board in our life. There are different types of projects that cover this board and used to complete their work and operation.
In this post, we will discuss details about the creation of the PCB board and discuss each and every step involved in this process. So let’s get started with.
How to Create Your Own PCB Board
- Here we will discuss all the involved steps with the details.
Our Required Components
- Online PCB Provider PCBWAY
- EasyEda PCB designer software
New Project Creation Step
- All involved steps are shown in the below figure.
- First of all, make or create a new project and assign it a unique name.
- After that press on the save button.
- After that, we will have a blank page. At the upper part, we can note that either it has saved or not. While at the lower part we can update the Title company and other required parameters.
- After that move to lcsc.com.
- As there is the usage of one-kilo resistance in our project for this we will search 1k.
- Press at the option More results. Then select the fitting topic.
- For usage of SMD resistance select the chop resistor surface mount tab.
- For usage of Through-hole resistor select Metal Film Resistor.
- All steps are discussed here with the details in the above pics.
Select Components from Lcsc.com
- Then move to lcsc.com again.
- There is the usage of one-kilo resistance in our circuit than fin the value of 1k resistance.
- Then press at More Results. Then choose the fitting option.
- We are using 0603 SMD one kilo resistance in our project.
- Press at Pricing to select the less expensive outcomes.
- I am searching 0603 and one thousand ohm resistance.
- Then press at the blue colored numbers here I am using C25585.
- All details of components can see.
- Here I want to mention that there is no existence of EasyEDA Libraries we can not operate it with the combination of EasyEda.
Creation of Schematic
- First of all move to Library.
- Here you will see the new display screen
- Put the earlier selected number choose element and press Place.
- Here we can put any number of elements that we want.
- We can zoom all options according to requirements.
- After putting in the elements move to the EELib and press the connectors.
- Move your cursor at the ist connector and choose “HDR-M-2.54_1x2”.
- Press at the schematic and here we will have a 1×2 2.54-millimeter header.
- We also put the 0603 LED
- Then we required light-emitting diode and resistance to link in parallel combination.
- For this, we are linking wire too. therefore press option W.
- Press at the terminal of the light-emitting diode and after that press at another terminal that we are going to make the link.
- Ist of all moves to Design and press at the convert to PCB for updation of the schematic press at the Update PCB.
- In this new display, we can choose the dimension of our PCB board.
- There are the X and Y category.
- We required a PCB board having dimensions of 10×5 millimeters.
- Therefore which dimensions of our PCB we want to just place the values of that dimension.
- Then press the apply option.
- At the right side grid size snap zie and alt snap to 0.25millimeter.
- Move your elements to the PCB and place at the required location.
- We can do a rotation through the r option.
- We can observe that these blue colored lines denote which elements will link in gathering assembly.
- All steps are shown in the above figure.
Upload the Gerbers to PCBWAY
- After that Generate Gerber.
- Then do registration at the PCBWAY by clicking here.
- After getting registration through this link you will get a coupon of five dollars and I obtained the ten-dollar coupon.
- So try to send more invitation from your friends/
- Then move to the PCB instant Quote.
- After than press at the Quicj Order PCB. Uplad gereber file.
- Press at the Add Gerber File option and upload the file.
- Do the selection of your required PCBs five and ten pieces price both five dollars.
- Then choose the color which you required in your PCB.
- Press at the Save to Cart.
- After completion of the review of your PCB do the payment of your order.
That is detailed post about How to Create Your Own PCB Board. If you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day