PPSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR WELFARE BS-17 Solved Paper 2023
For How many days has Hazrat Yunus remained in the fish belly?
• 40 days
Which Surah does not start with Bismillah?
• There are 114 Surah in the Holy Quran out of which only one Surah i.e Surah Tauba does not
start with Bismillah.
The Holy Prophet was Born c. 571 CE (53 BH) in Mecca, Hejaz, Arabia
• Wisaal, 8 June 632 (11 AH) (aged 61–62). Medina, Hejaz, Arabia.
Amazon was founded in?
• CEO: Andy Jassy (Jul 5, 2021–)
• Founded: July 5, 1994, Bellevue, Washington, United States
• Founder: Jeff Bezos
All Parties Conference held in which year?
It was chaired by Dr. M. A. Ansari.
When Cabinet Mission came to India?
•May 16, 1946.
First Asian Secretary General of UNO?
• U Thant
Shiwa Jawab e Shikwa?
• “Shikwa” and “Jawab-e-Shikwa” are poems written by Muhammad Iqbal, in the Urdu
language, which were later published in his book Bang e Dara”.
• Shikwa, published in 1909, and Jawab-e-Shikwa, published in 1913, extol the legacy of Islam
and its civilizing role in history, bemoan the fate of Muslims everywhere, and squarely confront
the dilemmas of Islam in modern times.
• Shikwa is in the form of a complaint to Allah for having let down Muslims and Jawab-e-Shikwa is in
the form of God’s reply.
Battle of Kernal?
• The Battle of Karnal (24 February 1739), was a decisive victory for Nader Shah, the founder of
the Afsharid dynasty of Iran, during his invasion of India.
• Nader’s forces defeated the army of Muhammad Shah within three hours, paving the way for
the Iranian sack of Delhi.
1st viceroy after War of Independence 1857?
• Lord Canning
Antonym of Impertinent?
To laugh in one’s sleeves
to be secretly happy about
For the wages of sin ____ death.
She is _____ work.
Hydrogen number in periodic table
Law of magnetic induction by
• Michael Faraday
Law of planetary motion by
• Johannes Kepler between 1609 and 1619
No of neutron in hydrogen atom
• zero neutrons.
Optical fibre works on the principle of
• Optical fiber uses the optical principle of “total internal reflection”
Plants that have no flowers
• Non flowering plants are called gymnosperms,
Anwar Sadat was president of:
• Anwar Sadat, the 3rd President of Egypt,
NATO was formed in
Louvre museum is in:
• Paris, France
No of basket ball player?
five players each.
Khalafat was abolished by
• Mustafa Kamal
Israel occupied east Jerusalem in:
• Israel occupied East Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War;
Writer of Pride and Prejudice
Qazi Issa has which designation in ML Balochistan:
President of the Baluchistan Provincial Muslim League,
Indian council act 1861 enforced on:
This Act was passed on 1st August 1861.
Suo motto action by which article
18th amendment enforced on:
April 19, 2010
Invasion of Soviet union in Afghanistan on:
• On December 24, 1979,
Statue of liberty in which city of USA
• Located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor,
The military base of which country in Diego Garcia
United States Navy,
Which is the Largest ocean?
• The Pacific Ocean
France has won FIFA how many times?
2 time (1998, 2018)
Doctrine of necessity by
• Justice Munir
Largest peak of Himalaya in Pakistan:
• The highest peak of Himalayan range in Pakistan is Nanga Parbat
Quaid E Azam joined Congress in:
Ashgabat is capital of:
Treaty of Hudaybiyyah (6 AH, 628 CE).
What is a Sari’a?
Sari’a is the battle between the Muslims and the enemies in which the Prophet Muhammad
(SAWA) was not present but persons who were sent by the Prophet (SAWA).
• Domain Name System,
Default extension for all WORD files
• The default file extension for all Word documents is ‘. docx’.
No of urban settlement in 1998 census
32.52 per cent.
CN Tower is in:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup was won by:
Faraizi Movement was started by:
by Haji Shariatullah in 1819.
• Which river flows in London:
PAIMAN fights against?
counter violent extremism
Space force by which country?
Page number is added on:
• Header or Footer
Last Governor Punjab?
• Sir Evan Jenkins
Zika virus in which country:
• Joe Biden
If you work hard _______.
• You will succeed
1 GB is equal to:
• 1024 MB
Which product of Microsoft is not available in Linux OS:
• MS Access
Express felicity means:
White ball ________ for the first time in the 1992 Cricket World Cup.
B. was used
Gas Welding uses which two gases?
• Acetylene + Oxygen
National bird of Pakistan is:
• Balochistan plateau is located on west side of Sulaiman and Kirthar ranges.
• 31.1704° N, 72.7097° E
Indira Gandhi was assassinated in:
• October 1984.
Meaning of Islam
Iran shot down a plane of Ukraine is termed as:
Chitral, Dir, Swat have more trees?